Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today is a fast day for me.... Reach class at 830am as usual then pretend to read my C++ book till i wan to sleep. Luckily jon n mos reach sch le then i go meet them. Went to mac chit chat awhile then go back to cage to sharpen my acting skill.
Decide to try something new so that i wont fall asleep so i type out the code from the book and run the program. Normally i would hope that there is 0 error but for now i hope to get as many error as possible so that i can find where i type wrong hoping that time past faster.
Finally my teacher approach me and hand me my project. Pass me a disc, a thumb drive look alike security device and the security code. then ask me to explore and understand wat isit about till next fri. Before i can get too excited, i look at the security code and is was so super duper long, eg.
GYT67F86HFST479GJFHD458FRT663DGFC07Y7TFCGS37RTYFCJH23JFVXU8GJHHG7
FJVJCD753FHYS47FU7T53TYD
So i have to like type slow n carefully to make sure there is no error.. in the end it cant be install, dunno y. Nothing to do for tml again...
Today i was release at 230pm cause got excuse letter to attend some club crawl briefing. I was excuse to 6pm and the briefing was from 245pm till 330pm...YAHOO!!! went library to sleep till 6... then meet the rest...haha...

Suddenly i realise my study table like kind of messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment