Tuesday, May 29, 2007

After 2 days after IAP i realise i am quite fortunate compare to my classmates and lab friends. Maybe this is how i get compensate for my hell FYP.

First day went to chinese garden to wait for my shuttle bus and i was so worry i remember the place wrongly cause i keep wondering if is chinese garden or lakeside. While waiting for the bus i keep chanting the bus number to make sure i wont miss bus. The whole trip took half an hour to reach and it jam like hell. Suddenly i realise i am the only attach student in this company and the rest are adult, great.....

The building is about 2 storey high, quite a old building like those even if you got murdered inside no one will know unless the murderer get guilty and confess. I follow them into the building and they went to a corner to change their shoe to sandle and is compulsory to do so. But wat really confuse me is tat i dunno y some lady bother to change cause there is like no difference before and after changing, maybe a change in color only.

Got a access pass and was directed to my table and started to do filing job. A lady then approach me to take lunch order cause they dun have canteen here so lunch is cater food. I have to decide wat to eat for the whole week and the best part is that lunch is free, haha. But now i abit worry cause i totally forget wat i order for wed to fri, later take other staff food then abit strange. Oh yar the food is like fried kuay teow, yong tou fu, mixed vege rice, curry rice, bee hoon and others..cant remember very well.

I am station at the company HQ as some assistant admin and my job is to do filing, arrange paper work and contact ppl in other country through msn. This company got other branch in indonesia, thailand, china, vietnam, malaysia, philipines and hong kong so i have to contact them through msn to get the required document. The challenge of this is to decyrpt wat the other country ppl are trying to say cause some of their english is not very good.

So on day 1 i still dunno wat time end and i work till around 6, suddenly my supervisor shout at me "wah, y r u still here?", the rest of the staff all look at me. Then she told me i work till 5.30 and my shuttle bus will reach around 5.45. She told me i can work OT but of course i say no lar...haha... So miss the shuttle bus on day 1 but on day 2 i got onto the shuttle bus and its last station is at west mall!!! omg.... cant believe it.

Looking at the way how ppl work in my company i am scared. They are totally hard working and damm entu about their work. They go late for lunch and everyday reach early go home late!!! YAR!! REACH EARLY GO HOME LATE!! Is crazy. like wat renick say, they are machine... totally opposite as wat we did in fyp...haha... Seeing all this it makes me hate to work in office job. Seating in the damm chair for long hours and staring into laptop forever....

NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adult life is scary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment