Monday, May 14, 2007

Normally during mother day or fathers day or parent birthday we will give the gift at 12am sharp.... stuff i gave my mum...

When i tell my friends i gave a vibrating cushion to my mum they all gave me a strange look. I duuno y they can link the word vibrating to vibrator. Anyway this frog is cute...

Got this super duper big calculator for my mum too. She was quite happy cause the numbers are very big and with her long-sighted(eye flower)problems she dun have to frown everytime she calculate her business stuff.

Today is monday so went out with mum and sis to sakae for dinner..... After that went to pre order harry potter and FINALLY!!!!!!!.......

YAHOO!!!!! 200 pounds beauty soundtrack are out on sale!!! Grab them without hesitation even though they cost me $28.

I seriously think my sis should be a full time blogger. Her blog can really be funny and lame. Brought me lots of laughter....

Spend 1 hour plus in lab reading some story forwarded to me by a sec friend. The story is sad and touching but the bad thing is THERE IS NO ENDING!!! say must buy the ending online..DAMM!!!!

Tml is tue...good luck to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment