Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am never going to eat or order frog related food from today onwards.

Yesterday before going to weiqi i went to a nearby hawker in bishan to get my dinner. I was waiting for my dinner to be serve anda customer ordered 2 frogs. The boss then grab to frog from the tank and pass it to a LADY in the kitchen. Because the cooking area is quite open so we can see wats going on in it.

Wat happen next make me feel very uncomfortable.The lady(quite young) tookit without hesitation, drop one frog into the basin and grab the body of the other frog in her left hand...Then she spread her righthand wide open and slam in towards the frog face.Just like expressing the word f**k, some ppl point the middle finger while othersclench one of their fist then using the other hand, slam it towards the clenched fist, except that there is a frogin the fist now.

I am very shock at the way how the lady kill the frog.Somehow i think the first frog faint or something but when she did it to thesecond frog, it is still struggling...so the lady took a chopper and try to 'behead' the frog but i think the skin toothick so like din affect the frog. Then the lady took a sissor and cut through its mouth and began pulling out its skin.

It was like i just watch HOSTEL(animal version). Was feeling sick the whole day. I just find it too cruel, they should give the frogeat some pill or injection so that they could die peacefully.Imagine the frog is human....my god... I cant imagine howKFC kill their chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment