Monday, May 07, 2007

Went to watch 200 pounds beauty with jon and renick in sun plaza. Even though is my third time watching is still so nice. Going to get the soundtrack when is out in 2 weeks time but abit ex, cost 29.90.

Project sux as usual. Was trying so hard for the past few days to correct the sample program but today mr koh came to ask me how am i doing for my project. So tell me my problem then he say.."Oh, not this sample, is another one"... I was like...AHHHHHH i just wasted so many days and the new sample i got look like alien code to me. Shit.....

KOFU took over food junction and today was the first day. The smell inside kofu smell like dead fish, and the economic rice stall look so low class....like those secondary sch stall, especially with the white lighting. And the signboard outside kofu din blink today...maybe the staff complain saying it look like some prosititute club, hahahahaha.

My uncle strike 4D and won $570,000. That is really alot and my mum say he cant sleep. This is something i dun understand...570,000 to my uncle should be peanuts cause he is so damm rich, house cost 2million plus, and a boss of some big company.

What will i do with 570,000? Donate $1 to charity, $1 to swa and the rest go buy weiqi board and books, muhahahahaah...

No comments:

Post a Comment