Thursday, May 03, 2007

Yesterday when i open the door for my parents when they reach home i sense that are have a bad quarrel. Cause normal when i open the door my parents will stand together but yesterday night one was at the door, the other was still far walking slowly... And i was right... this morning my mum complain to me about wat happen and she say till her eyes so red and almost cry. Really feel so sad for her.

Seriously she can really tolerate my dad cause my dad is 1 very unreasonable guy. She told me 3 of her worker order a soup and egg to share for dinner and it cause around $11. Then my dad suddenly hot tempered say they can really eat and so ex.(woker meal is provided by my parents) But they only eat once a week and 3 ppl share $11 food is very cheap already...but still my dad like mad ppl keep grumbling and not happy. Then one of the worker who is quite old ask my dad if he wans to join in then he shout no loudly at her... Then my mum keep saying dunno y she marry him...

Today is the first weiqi lesson for year 1 and the respond was not bad. Went to bishan at night for lesson and played with cs and by the end of review it was around 10pm so no choice i got to take cab home. The cab driver is one interesting guy, once he know i play weiqi he keep asking me how weiqi is play cause he wan to learn but dunno where can learn. Then suddenly say till mao zhe dong, korea, japan then say about korea war, japan war, USA helping south korea, china helping north korea... getting a feeling he was recapping on my social studies.

Then he say among all the customers, korean are the most noisy cause the way they tok like wan to fight and they very stingy. Japanese and british ppl are quite generous... the funny thing is that he say vietnamese talk like 2 DOGS BARKING. haha...i cant stop laughing at the way he describe them. he told me he was taekwondo 3dan, bla bla bla.... was nice talking to him beside the war theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment