Wednesday, August 03, 2011


Went KBA yesterday to watch Sumsung Cup selection and saw Lee Chang Ho playing there. Is quite sad to see a player like him who achieve the most world championship not able to qualify as seeded player.

As he is not a seeded player, he will have to start from the selection and I get to walk pass him alot of times to observe his game and his most well known "poker-face".

I have to say that he looks more human up close because I remember when I started playing GO, his face appears only on books and magazines. And during GO lesson, YLS will describe him as if he is some legend (of course he is).

And regarding his poker face, I realize that he does have different expression during the game but is to the minimum, is like he got Botox injection to his face before every game.


My dinner...

I think if North Korea wants to destroy Korea Tourism Organization (food section), I will be the best agent. Seriously I dont know why I get to experience all kind of "ugly" food. Even I got a shocked when I was served this dish. If there is a english description on the menu for this dish, it will have to be "shit with fragrance white rice". And once I got out of the restaurant I had diarrhea....

It had been quite a while since I eat fruit but is a headache to buy them because my room is very stuffy and they will turn bad easily. Today I saw peach in E-mart and I think I have not eaten it in Singapore before so I bought 1 and try.


The shape of peach look really strange, dont you think it look like some ass crack fruit? Anyway verdict for this fruit: SUCKS...worst than apple. I miss apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment