Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My sis and her friends came korea today to tour around for 2 weeks and I went airport to fetch them. I cant believe I spent 4hours just on bus rides, a bad thing about big country.

We took taxi from the bus terminal to the hotel and the driver starts talking stuff that I dont understand. I only know he sounds unhappy and impatient, maybe is because he thinks the hotel is too near or he is having pms. So to shut him up, I told him in korean that I dont understand korean.

Then he suddenly look at me and got this "r u kidding me" face then he said "u dun understand???" OMG, I always wonder will there be anyone who thinks that I am a real korean and I just pretend I cant understand. And this joker taxi driver is that guy.

Then he continued.."u can speak korean!! When u said I dont understand korean, u said it very well!" I am totally speechless.. I wanted to tell him that "I dun understand korean" is my best spoken korean but i have not study this chapter yet so I just nod and keep quiet.

The first thing my sis said when she saw me was that my hair is screwed up. muhahahah, of course! How can i look normal with a mushroom on my head. Her friend says that I look thinner compared to the last time she saw me but I have been eating quite a lot in korea. Maybe kimchi is the solution to become thin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment