Thursday, September 08, 2011


School started yesterday and our department move to a new building. I think everyone loves the new place cause the previous building is super old and it looks like is going to collapse any time. And the best part is there is lift!! Come to think of it, people in our department must be quit fit cause we have to climb the stairs to level 4 a few times in the previous building.

New semester means that I may meet people whom took a break last semester. And it never fail to surprise me that "how old are you" is the top question when we start a conversation. But what surprise me more is that I saw a classmate who is 37 years old. I mean isnt 37 a working age already? What is this guy doing in my class? haha.


Department corridor.


There is even a place for medals!


Finally I have a lesson in this classroom. Out of all the classrooms, only this look like a real GO classroom.


Must they add that "urine" to emphasis male toilet? hahaha. Anyway the toilet is 100 times better than the previous one! And there is toilet roll in every cubicle which means we can shit in peace. Wohooo!!

And we had a welcome party for everyone in a BBQ shop. As I mention before that if you are young, you have to do whatever the older person ask you to do. So most of the cooking and servings in the party are done by year 1 and I saw how they took their revenge...............


They want their seniors to get cancer. And this was my table!!!!!


A kind-hearted year 1 beside my table.....

No comments:

Post a Comment