Sunday, September 25, 2011

We went to Suwon yesterday for a GO competition. I didnt manage to join because there was no vacancy left so I brought my tumblers there to sell.


I was quite excited when I saw the competition venue cause it was outdoor and it spread across quite a wide area. I wonder if I can see this scene in Singapore before I die.


There are many different categories like uni, women, kids etc... and under these categories are more sub categories.

Looks very hot but it was really cold in the morning and night. Autumn time...


My GO SHOP booth. Thanks to Cindy for being my part time worker and really wanna thank my korean friends who help to promote and "hard-sell" to other koreans, haha.


My dinner in a chinese restaurant. This dish is just too mushroomshy... Dont think I will be eating mushroom any time soon.


Tried this dish last week for lunch and I am starting to like it. When I first came Korea, this dish was just too spicy for me but now I think my tongue is a bit screw up so is not as spicy as before.

Just when I thought bridge class last semester was bad, I got something worst this semester... BIBLE STUDY... This is one of the compulsory module because my uni is a christian school and I cant believe I have to do summary for some part of the bible. I think everyone else dread going for this class cause they look as dead as me when the lesson starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment