Friday, September 02, 2011


Stayed up till 5am last week to watch the presidential election. Is quit interesting to see how the candidates control their emotions and expressions after they know the results. Because of the recount of votes due to the close fight, I really pity those reporters standing outside the election department for more than 8hours.


There are a lot of different cafes in korea and I think this is one with the most kiddy name.


I was looking for the word mocha frappuccino on the menu and I couldnt find it. Because is all in korean I thought my korean reading skill deprove. Then.... I saw it... Mocha Tomppuccino. I wont say is creative....


Honey Butter Bread. When I ordered this I thought it will be one of the small slice so I was quite shock to see them serve me the whole piece. I think the waitress who serve me this must have thought that I am some hungry ghost.


One of my favourite bento. I dont mind eating this everyday!!!

Went to the tuition center today to talk to my boss regarding the new schedule and he threw me a really difficult task. He wants me to be the bad guy and I am suppose to tell someone something. Even though I have arrange my school timetable to accommodate everything, I am still thinking if I should continue. Is extra income means I can shop more, hahaha but it doesnt seems right.

My sis will be here 2 weeks later during the korea "cny" period and it means that this place will be like a ghost town. Hope she makes the right decision, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment