Sunday, September 11, 2011

Went to myeongdong 2 days ago to help my poly friend get some SNSD stuff. Is so scary to see all the long sleeves and furry clothing in almost all the shops now because it only means that hot summer days will be replace by super cold weather.

Anyway after buying the stuff, I went to a singapore cafe to try their kaya bread.


This is the shop name. It has been a long time since I see the word Kopitiam.


They use a very traditional method for waiting orders. Most of the cafe uses the electronic type where it will vibrate when is your turn to collect your stuff.


Their menu. If the price here is converted to SG dollar, I think is quite expensive.


The toast taste average because I cant really taste the sweetness of the kaya. I am not sure if korean meals are killing my taste bud because most of them are either too spicy or of extreme taste so this meal taste quite bland for me...

As I was eating the toast, a Caucasian walk into the shop and scan through the menu and ask something that surprise me. "do you sell the egg?" I think the korean staff look super confuse so he gave up and order something else. Then he ask again "do u know where is Yakun? A competitor of yours" hahaha. Because I was near him so I told him where is it and found that he was doing research in NUS for the past 3 months. He even told me that Yakun is so good that he ate it everyday for breakfast!


After hearing what the Caucasian said, I went to Yakun the next day to try the korean version. I have admit that I was super excited when I saw the singapore trademark egg. The milk tea taste as good too. But the toast taste the same as the previous one, not sweet enough.


My lunch in school. It taste better than it looks. I think i am quite a picky eater so if i say it taste good means is quite good, hahaha. But I think Cindy will say this meal sucks.


We went to cindy's place to celebrate her bf birthday. They bought ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins. This shop sells really nice ice-cream and is everywhere in Korea. A pity that Singapore doesnt have it.


Her bf normally doesnt look this retarded, we forced him to wear those stuff, muhahahaha.


Grand home delivery dinner.

I really miss Singapore food:( Is not that Korean food is not good but is too limited compared to singapore and the food here is very heaty... Imagine seeing red red and more red stuff in meals everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment