Sunday, October 09, 2011

Few days back we have a gathering in a "chalet" 15mins away from the school. I think Koreans have this kind of gathering every new sem so they can play and most importantly DRINK...


When we reach the place I was quite shocked cause the bus dropped us in the middle of some ulu forest. I thought we have to pitch tent or something, haha. I think Cindy regretted coming when she saw the surrounding..


Good news is no need to pitch a tent but the building look like some scene in those "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER" kind of horror movie. I think we are the only souls in the whole building and is quite impossible to walk to the main road unless you have a vehicle.


Pool with no water.


Cindy and the chinese gang with the most senior student (in terms of age) in our department. I think is quite impossible to see student of this age in Singapore uni.


Lunch time! Bento set for everyone.


Professor Nam from our department. Sometimes I wonder if she is a Korean because she is so afraid of the cold. She will be coming SG next January and I hope to bring her around and maybe visit swa.


Party Time! Actually is just eating, drinking and talking cock with the professors. This room is only for the 3rd and 4th year student and I think Cindy will be the first to graduate among us.


Korean Culture. Professor pouring soju for every students. If this happen in SG, I wonder if it will appear on stomp with the headline "professor forcing student to drink" hahaha


Many cups for the different kind of drinks and they really have to clean this place up cause they will be sleeping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment