Friday, October 14, 2011

Went to a cafe street 45mins away from my place last week with cindy and shuan. I have never seen Cindy so excited before, she must really love coffee and cafe a lot.


The cafe street. The atmosphere is really good and too bad sg doesnt have this kind of place. But even if there is, it will be filled with students studying. Come to think of it i have not seen the "study-in-restaurant" culture in Korea. I wonder how sg got this trend of studying in McDonalds or cafe.


Cindy bought us to this cafe for brunch because it was highly recommended in the net. Look at all the cars around the cafe, looks like the net review was right!



We ordered 2 set and share. Is around 30SGD for both dish. To my disappointment it look better than it taste. Is just average, nothing special.


Sheep theme cafe. I have not seen people eating mutton in Korea yet. Maybe sheep is too cute for them...but y they eat dog huh...


Not sure what is the theme for this cafe. Maybe is books because there is a huge and tall shelf filled with books.


This cafe may sound good in Korea but if is in SG, it will sound like a joke. hahaha


Went out with the chinese gang to myeongdong to do some visa stuff and shopping. During lunch we went to this chinese restaurant and had Zha Jiang Mian. If korean ask what is my favourite korean food, i will say is this. Not because it look like shit but it taste like shit. Just kidding.. Is really nice, even my sis and her friends love it. SG should sell this, it will be a big hit!


I have been in Korea for more than 8 months and this is the first time I ate this kind of vegetable! Have not seen such green veg for a long time..haha


Saw this women practicing FALUN GONG outside the chinese embassy and she changes pose every few minute. If this happen in Sg, I think before she even finish setting up the 2 board beside her, she would be surrounded by cameras and of course hardcore STOMP fans.


Went to a restaurant for brunch today and the waiter lay these items in front of me. I almost thought i was "toa beh gong"


This is korean-western style food. Cream sauce and rice. Taste better than i thought.


Last but not least, one of my blog reader say i put too much food and she hope to see Autumn leaves. But these 2 pics are not really good, hahaha shall take more in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment