Sunday, October 30, 2011

Was eating in the chinese restaurant near my place and it took me a while to realise that they have put the heater out. I remember seeing these stuff everywhere when I first reach korea 9 months ago.


I saw a Hongkong restaurant near my GO school and I was so excited thinking that they will sell HK food so i went in to get a seat without looking at the menu. But when I saw the type of food they sell I almost faint. Is a shop thats sells only korean style spicy noodles (one of the korean food that I really hate!!!). In the end I order fried dumpling and white rice....


Finally ate baskins robins Halloween ice cream cake. It looks really nice but it taste normal. Very disappointed :(



Many leaves lying around the pavement and I cant imagine how headache the Banglad sweepers will be if we have Autumn in SG


There was a GO event in one of the train station after the Korea Prime Minister Cup. Is a team knockout tournament between the Asia, Europe and World team.


Is a live broadcast so they have all these fancy equipment. The guy look so shocked when I took a pic of their equipment, haha.


Zhang Xiang is on TV!!! He was one of the representative for Asia team. I suddenly realise that I never manage to have a conversation with zx that lasted for more than 20secs before.

No comments:

Post a Comment