Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The theme for this blog entry: Moral of the story

Went to my favourite chinese restaurant few days ago to try a dish recommended by the chinese gang. I tried it once but it taste too burned but I decided to give it a second chance.


This is call Gan Zha Jiang Mian. When I first saw others eating this i thought it was quite silly. Because it cost more than the normal Zha Jiang Mian and the only difference is that the black sauce is separated and you have to pour in yourself. I am like HUH... does it cost more because the washing lady have to wash 1 extra bowl?? haha. Then people explain to me that they fry the black sauce in this dish and not for the normal one. Verdict after eating... Is Good!

Moral of the story: Everything deserves a second chance.


Lunch today in school canteen. If there is a title for this dish it will be:

Mr Beef Fried Rice and his pathetic side dish friends.

As usual it doesnt look very appealing. But the rice taste really good. I have to say is one of the best canteen food I have ever eaten.

Moral of the story: Never judge beef fried rice from its color.


Among the side dish this is one food I never understand why Korean and sooooo many of my Singapore friends love eating it. This is the famous RICECAKE!!! They say that the chewing "feel" is good but to me is like eating chewing gum and the worst part, IT IS TASTELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story: Friends may not have the same taste as you.


One of the chinese guy will be leaving our department cause he got an job offer in TOM, the chinese weiqi website. Even though he is halfway through this sem and he still got another sem next year to graduate however the GO department was really kind to let him graduate early using the job as internship as an excuse. So we have a farewell dinner for him and yes is BBQ PORK (the best and fastest way to get cancer).

Moral of the story: We need to choose healthier food for farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment