Sunday, November 20, 2011

After GO lesson on sat, the teacher invite us to his house for dinner. This is the biggest korean house I have been so far. Is like a 6-room HDB flat in Singapore and the balcony is really big, I suppose is for Kimchi fermentation purpose. Is not surprise to see that there are no bed only mattress , korean culture.


The teacher's wife cook dinner or us. Home cook food look indeed different from outside food. There are pork, korean pancake, kimchi (of course), potato, veg etc...

Autumn is gone and here comes winter, my worst nightmare. Is 1 degrees now and I just caught a flu due to the sudden change in temperature. I think the temperature is still ok but if there is wind, OMG... u should start to wear a hoodie or hide behind a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment