Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Woke up early today for my bible study class which I have to attend on alternate weeks. It may sound good but when Cindy had her bible study class, her teacher told her that she dont have to attend, just have to submit some summary at the end of the semester. I am just too lucky to pick this particular timeslot :(

My teacher who apparently thinks that I am really into christianity (thanks to my english name Daniel) gives me handout to summarize every alternate weeks and I have to take a test regarding the handout. The latest one I got is about Baptism. The worst part is that I have to summarize a book she recommend (is not harry potter) and it is super duper boring!! I can still remember how enthusiastic she look when she told me about that book. Haiz, is like me talking about hikaru no go to my non GO friend. Must be retribution.....

Back to today.... even though i woke up early, i underestimated my ability to stone on my bed. When I look at the clock again I only had half an hour to lesson time, haha. So i have to practically run up the bukit timah hill slope (my adventure route to school) and somehow manage to reach the class just on time which I am still amazed how I did it. Then the teacher came to me, "oh Daniel, how are you, I thought we are meeting next week?" I was like what the *****!!

Today 2 person from my department ask me the same question "where are you from?" I totally stunned for a few seconds because we all met since I entered the school 9 months ago and they still dunno where I am from? I need to make more friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment