Saturday, November 19, 2011

Was going home and I saw this in school. Is suppose to be some election campaign for student president and they will shout stuff out randomly. Not sure what they are saying but I hope they are shouting stuff like "vote me and i will improve your canteen food". You will never get to see this scene in Singapore because before they even get to this particular spot, they will get arrested for illegal gathering, hahaha.


Dinner with Cindy and Shuan. This is where I have my first meal 9months ago when I first came korea. Cindy was telling me excitingly that this place have something like the bak kut teh we have in SG. When I saw the "bak kut teh" they serve me, i look at Cindy and the first thing that came to my mind is "YOU LIAR!!" haha.

This is like the bigger version of what I have 9 months ago. The reason I dont like to eat this is because the bone is bloody big and the meat is little and sometimes hard to find so you have to like fight with pig during the whole meal just to get the few meat.


Presenting korean's favorite food, ramen aka instant noodle. I have to say that the 2 kimchi bowl look like ash urns.... korea culture.


The season that every ahjuma in korea is waiting for is finally here!! The kimchi making season!! Suddenly E-mart have this section for kimchi making and they have all different kind of equipment including pail which is big enough to drown someone's baby.


Whenever I see these gloves I will think of my mum because before I came to korea we were watching a korean channel and they suddenly show this ahjuma making kimchi and she was wearing these pink gloves. And my mum was like " AIYO!! Y they use toilet gloves to make kimchi!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment