Sunday, November 06, 2011

Few days back we went to a Brazil restaurant recommended by Cindy. Is quite a special restaurant because is buffet style steak so after you finish 1 piece they will "refill" the steak until you feel like vomiting.


The restaurant is kind of "jian" because they serve a lot of side dishes to let you eat while they take their time to cook the steak and if u are tempted to try all the side dishes, u will realize the boss is smiling behind the cashier. So Cindy was advising us not to eat too much and focus all energy on the steak buffet instead. Experience sia....


I am not a steak fan so it taste average to me. Xingwei, Alvin, if u guys love steak I can bring u guys here in dec.


Went to a food court for lunch today and when they serve me my food, it look so different from the picture!! The actual thing look as if the chef accidentally pour the whole bottle of chilli powder into the soup. Despite being here for 9months, i still find all these "red soup" spicy. Cant wait to go back sg to eat curry puff, chicken rice, satay, fried noodles and of course the food in my parents's stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment