Monday, November 07, 2011


The downtown in my area. I used to complain that my area is ulu and nothing much but after going to gimpo and pohang, I think yongin is consider paradise, haha.There are a lot of cafes, cinema, facial shops, restaurants, McDonalds and many other shops including......


DOG MEAT SHOP!!!!! They should seriously close down these kind of shops.


This shop is also in my area. I thought they were selling ice cream but at a closer look, is a shop that sells pork. I think this is the most high class pork shop I have ever seen in wet market.


Went to a cafe with Cindy and Shuan today which is also near my school. I think the theme for this cafe is fruits cause there are lots of fruit desserts. But I personally think that the theme should be "old folks home"


This definitely looks like a wheelchair but is actually a rocking chair. Yes, like those chairs that old people like. If I bring my granny to this cafe I think I will get beaten by her because she will think that I am trying to curse her to get onto a wheelchair.


And if you are a person who get dizzy easily, you should never come to this cafe. The seats here are either rocking chair or swing...


But at least the desserts are good.


Went to Mr Pizza for dinner. This should be the best pizza I have ever eaten. They also have a salad buffet which I think is really good. Shall bring my SG friends to try if there is a chance in dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment