Friday, January 13, 2006

-________-"

ARGHHHHHHH..... i cant believe it, i type so long and one button all my post is gone, damm. DAMM. ok.. really spoil my mood. Ahhhhhh.... ok...i am going to fail my multimedia computer common test, is was kind of hard and i can only answer a few question only. The first question i dunno le " what are the 6 component in a micoprocessor? (6 marks)" and i am like erm..... i only know is built on some wafer silicon, who cares wat is in it...computer can used goood le. i am sure the teacher is going to clutch her stomach and laugh at my result and she sees it. i visualise it lots of time le, she will say this to me in class "Chan han siong, you FAIL!! muhahaha...see, play play play, or be queak. play somemore and you will pass, nae ne nae ne boo boo" yup...tat will her reaction. After looking at bobby and wenzhi's blog i feel very guilty of myself. I honestly have to admit that i din do and contribute much to the biz plan project, NO EXCUSES, i am pure lazy, yup, must be the weather that make me lazy...No lar...seriously i am lazy and i am not quite sure of the over view of the project and i was quite blur too so i decide to carry on being lazy. very very sorry guys.(i know, saying sorry wont change anything, i promise i wont be lazy next time) Anyway personally i feel that this project is more of individual job cause all 6 of us are given 2 heading each and we just poom everything in by ourself...some cant even poom in cause dun even know wat nonsense the heading is talking about like wenzhi milestone and my capitalizaton something. I think that it would be much better if we can do the whole project together like all 6 of us solve 1 heading together, i know u will say it is very time consuming and so on but this will lighten all our loads and it will be much fun discussing together. Now that we have 2 heading to settle, once we settle the 2 heading we just tend to relax down cause the job is done.I am not refering to anyone, cause i am acting that way.*(Pls dun be misunderstood, i am not complaining, just saying how i feel. apologise to anyone if wat i write have offended you in any ways)*Really really greatful to all my team members, you all have done a great job. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment