Tuesday, January 24, 2006

no title

Catwomen's job is to save the world by nabbing bad guys and to help the good guys (like me) thus make the world a safer place to live in. Everyone loves catwomen cause she is a good person but she has a bad point which not many ppl know...or i should say only I know what is it and that is " catwomen is a copy cat ". yes, i know, it associate with cat again well, she is truely the catwomen. Hmmmm...went to jerlyn blog and saw her first few sentence " to my FANS daniel and bobby"....sounds so familiar..... COPYCAT!!!!!!!! Curiousity kills the cat..opps..is cat again...wonder what will be her next action, muhahaha. Got my lappy today, not bad lar...just that a bit too heavey, a bit too bulky, abit noisy..yup..tats all. Very fraustrated about my router wireless connection cause up till now i still cant connect..gosh. But i was so surprize to find wireless network around my house so i 'steal' their connection, haha. eh...nothing much to say today...i just cant help laughing when i see jerlyn in her goal keeper outfit, she look cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment