Sunday, January 29, 2006

happy doggy year (go watch i not stupid too)

Today is new year eve and it means reunion dinner...yea!!!! So went to a resturant in jurong east for reunion dinner...first dish was the yu shen, i really like it cause is sweet and is quite healthy too...dunno y so many ppl dun like it, maybe because of the raw fishy..next was shark fin...err... i personally dun eat shark fin cause there is nothing nice about it cause is not the 'fin' which make the soup nice..is the crab meat and some other ingredient which i dunno wat also..haha..so is pointless killing a shark(which is going to extinct) for its fin which is tasteless. next was honey chicken, erm..average lar... then cheese prawns, i dun like eating prawns outside cause i dun wan to dirty my hands and i am lazy(pig) so i din eat..next was fish then noddles then vegetables with huge mushrooms and sea cucumber(the most disgusting thingy on earth, like worm) finally some creamy yam. Overall this year dinner taste quite sucky...After everything went to watch I not stupid too with family and cousins.

I would rate I not stupid too 4 and a half out of 5. If u really wan to cry go watch this show...is really a damm touching show, really like it alot. Of course is funny too but is more of a touching show. This show is 10 times maybe 20 times more touching than KING KONG... those ppl around me are all sobbing and my family cry till eyes red red...I watch till tears in my eyes and control very hard not to let it flow out cause really really really...THIS SHOWS IS VERY TOUCHING. First time i feel like crying out in cinema..muhahaha...yea..is tat touching. so remember to bring tissue BOX into the cinema. I strongly recommend this show...

No comments:

Post a Comment