Monday, January 16, 2006

thanks jerlyn!!

jerlyn did a good deed today and tat is to scare me. She hid my handphone making me thought that i lost my hp and when i ask the whole class if they seen it jerlyn kept quiet. I think she had a hard time controlling her laughter but good try. anyway i really thought of excuses to tell my mum how i lost it and so on, dunno wat will be my mum's reaction, maybe just chop me alive only. Thanks jerlyn, u brighten my day.... dun let me get hold of your hp:) gosh...java project is here!!!! i dun even know what is mr apple talking about, really dunno how to survive my project and sem test, maybe eating more apple will pass.

"An apple a day keeps java away"

Sounds great right?Jerlyn got a new hair color and i think is the yellow water in sentosa tat make her hair turn color...anyway her ambition to be ang moh cause she went to a very high class ang moh shop to dye her hair. My father told me that after a gal dye and cut her hair, she will become shy. (actually only apply to jerlyn n bully).

due to last friday sentosa outing trip, many people have snows flakes on their face, ok or i shold say only me, wenzhi and bobby got it....erm...bobby's one is snake skin...kind of cool though. DUN MAKE FUN OF HIM cause if u do so he will give u some skin as sovenier.(he has plenty to spare)

No comments:

Post a Comment