Thursday, January 19, 2006

ok

Sch is boring as usual. Nothing to talk about it.

Went to see bobby's blog when his nick put "disappointed with you all". Knew it must has something to do with frizbe.

Today wenzhi and the rest ask me to join 'Surf n Sweat'- side event-frizbe in sentosa. i am really sorry to reject them cause i dun wan them to lose the competition because of me, i know u may say is just some lame excuses but i rather they find better player than me.

I understand y bobby is not happy . we all promise to go but in the end we din and he end up alone with ming yao.

I am all alone in go... i once have a very good sec sch friend who is as crazy as me in it but slowly he stop playing it. this din stop me in playing go just because he is gone, yes it is going to be lonely but the passion towards this game kept me to it...just like bevan's passion to frizbe. So what if i am playing alone without my friends, as long as i enjoy it nothing can post a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment