Saturday, August 27, 2011


Cindy and bf is back in korea (the land of kimchi) and we went to Myeongdong today for lunch.


Cindy ordered this and I think it looks weird... look at the ICE CUBES! Is like veg in pepsi...


I am watching this drama call "scent of a women" now and is really good. I dont like the title of this drama though.


Bought their soundtrack because the songs in this drama are damm nice!

Timetable in new semester is surprisingly relax. I only have 5 modules and bible study (gosh...) and no class on thursday and friday!

If there is a sin i need to repent, that will be spending ability. Seriously I think I contribute too much to Korea's economy. Today after meeting Cindy n bf, I went to somewhere else to shop and I spend like as if my mum has a money printing machine at home. Is time to stop this madness before my mum send someone to korea to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment