Saturday, March 10, 2012

For the past few days I have been watching this korean sitcom call High Kick 3 which is really funny. If there is a watch sitcom marathon I am sure I will get the first few position because somehow I manage to watch 90 episodes in 5 days. This sitcom is still ongoing and 30 more episode to the ending. FIGHTING!! hahaha. When I saw this show on TV in a korean restaurant I was so excited because I get to see the "real" thing but without sub is hard to enjoy the show fully.

Someone in singapore ask me to help buy the shoe insole that makes you grow taller secretly. I decided to get 1 for myself too and after trying it.. OMG.. is a magical world up there. The air and view 3cm higher is so different!! I think this makes a very good birthday present for guys so dont be surprise if friends in swa receive this, hahahhahah.

Every time when I pass by a convenience stall like family mart etc.. and I see people eating cup noodles or some other food inside (they provide table n chair), I tell myself I will never do that. Well...on wednesday I became one of them, getting a microwave food and eat in the stall thanks to the overcrowded canteen in school. Is actually quite a cool because you will never get to experience it in singapore. Shouldnt singapore convenience stall have more microwave food like in korea, taiwan or japan because they taste so good!

5 comments:

  1. Help me buy man!!

    Lol what's sitcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last time channel 5 have shows like under one roof, PCK etc.. those are sitcoms.

      U seriously want? I can pass to nyp ppl when they come korea but I need your korean shoe size.

      Delete
  2. ah like very long drama like comedy?

    yeah i want! but i don't know what's korean shoe size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda10:58 PM

    Oppa can't believe you also started to wear insoles hahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please delete the first word! hahaha. I think insoles is one of the greatest invention in mankind history, muhahahaha!!

      Delete