Thursday, March 08, 2012

School has started and like last sem I manage to squeeze all my classes on mon to wed. After attending the first week i have a feeling that this is going to be 1 tough sem because there is one male teacher (his actions are a bit sissy, especially the hand movement!) who is not really foreigner-friendly. I think he expect me to start studying korean and take the korean exam, worst still I have 2 of his classes!

There are a lot of new faces this sem, the year 1 of course and people returning to school from their 2 years army. Many people I know are either resting this sem or graduated. Really have to thank sooyoung because she help me to link with other korean. I was really shocked to see 승재 in school because I never thought he will enroll into myongji.

Weather in korea has once again gone mad. Just when I thought the weather is getting better ( my idea of good weather is when there are no mist coming out from my mouth when walking to school), today's weather is OMG....first mist coming out even from my nose, and the wind... gosh..

Professor Nam was in a classroom yesterday and when I walk passed she suddenly shouted my name and came out. And she said "The pork jerky (bak kwa) you gave me is so delicious! Can I order it from Singapore?" Hahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. My parents bought me some bak kwa from sg and I thought i should share with my european friends here. totally regret it because i think most of them didn't appreciate it -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xing Wei5:48 PM

    =.- Is that my Bah Kwa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel7:52 PM

    innoxist- I totally agree! I shared with some european players and i get the same reaction...

    xing wei- hahaha, of course not!! if i keep so long grow worms liao! I brought them from SG.

    ReplyDelete