Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Met up with NYP people and bring them around seoul few days back. I seriously think there is age gap between us because I can practically feel the barrier when we communicate. So most of the time I end up talking with the teacher in charge, Mr Wilfred. If you are from nyp you will know that there is this girl who speaks in a very "cute" (to me is weird) way and yes, she is in this trip too. I am really curious how wen jun (when he was captain in nyp) get used to that kind of sound.


Presentation in Myongji. Honestly I am disappointed with Nyp presentation. The slides are good but the way they speak is just too singlish. Maybe I haven hear singlish for a long time thats why I am saying this. But for a person like me who has such wonderful cambridge english to feel that is bad, then it must be really bad. I dont think anyone understand them at all (one of them is from Canada).


Playing time. There are 3 chess players among the nyp students so they play with koreans who are interested in chess.

Went to seoul on sunday with nyp people and we can see the Nuclear Security Summit poster everywhere. I have never seen so much police in seoul before, the sight is quite amazing.


You get to see them almost everywhere! I think NS man should see this and know how fortunate they are. They get much lesser pay and have to do duty in cold weather.


I was quite lucky to be able to see the India convoy passing through. I wonder whats the feeling to be seated inside and pass through seoul with everyone looking at you.


My first cup noodle in korea. Was suppose to meet up with my group members on saturday in school to have lunch and do preparation for our presentation but in the end, everywhere was close except the convenience stall so no choice but to eat this. My friend even bought dumpling and microwave it! I always thought we can only like steam it, cool!! will try that next time.

1 comment:

  1. Xing Wei11:32 PM

    first time cup noodle + no idea how to use microwave? You are a noobb!! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete