Wednesday, March 21, 2012

 "The moon that embraces the sun"

I have finally finish watching this drama!! I am not a big fan of historical drama because of the korean used in these kinds of show. Just like in chinese historical drama they use words that are not often used in modern chinese such as mao ce for toilet etc.. anyway when i was watching this show I find it so funny when someone say MAMA (same as 娘娘), it just sound so strange, haha. And there is one thing I have to agree with my sis, how on earth did they manage to cry so easily and so much. Is it really good acting skills or they have a way to secretly spam eyedrops when camera is not on them?

The reason I started this show is because my sis wrote in her blog that after watching this drama, she should stop wasting time watching stupid and lame drama like shut up flower boy band, dream high2. I even went to wiki this show and it turns out to be the number 1 viewership drama in Korea. No wonder I keep seeing koreans using their handphone to watch historical drama on the bus.

Last night is one crazy night, I cant believe I was in HOF (korean style pub) with some crazy people from our department till 2am haha. Seriously how on earth did koreans have so much energy to party and drink at night, I am really amazed. The bad thing about hof is that people are allow to smoke inside so I think I just lost 2 years of my life. One of my female friends got really drank and she keeps telling me the problems she faced when teaching GO in overseas for the past few years and other stuff that she will never tell anyone if she is of clear mind. I just hope that she said those stuff because she is not thinking properly or talking rubbish because if what she say is true, I will feel really sad for her. 

Nyp ppl will be coming tmr, time to open my tour agency again. Is bad timing because weather forecast says that it is going to rain for the next few days and I have a presentation next week. I have to think of how to sneak away from them for 1 day to do my school work.   

4 comments:

  1. Xing Wei10:34 PM

    Why do you have the same starting song as my blog!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 PM

    TOUR AGENCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA and the show is nice right... Although the ending is a little predictable hahaha. -N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is nice but not as nice as i thought cause maybe I had too high expectation of it. Haha, the ending hor... hmm...the director need to go watch more movies which got good twist in the end, haha.

      Delete