Monday, August 06, 2012

I have been forgetting it's existence for the past 1 and a half years in Korea and i told myself that I will never need it. But on 6th August 2012, 10.34am, just when I was on the brink of going mad I decided to on the dirtiest machine in my house.

Yes. The air-con, man's best friend in summer. I have been waking up in sweat every single morning as if I having some nightmare and there will be visible sweat stains on my pillow. Yesterday night I even put my super turbo fan 10cm away from my face hoping that the sweating will stop but NO!! IT GOT WORST!! I woke up earlier than my alarm which have never happen before and it was so hot that I wanted to SOL (scream out loud). I have never dread summer this much....

Of all the kimbap I have eaten, I think tuna flavor taste the best. I used to thought that the "all in" kimbap which has a little of all the flavor will be good but it taste weird cause I have no idea what I was eating.

I remembered I used to experiment on the art of tuna kimbap making before coming to korea and of course, it taste like shit. There are just too many ingredients needed to make a "real" tuna kimbap, I think I will need my maid to get all those hahaha. And I discovered the secret to good tuna kimbap and that is the mayonnaise where the shop owner spam like mad.

Went to the english academy for my part time job today. The last time I went there was 1 year ago and I am glad that some crazy kids I know are still studying there. In one of the class today, we came upon this sentence

" Sometimes, it is a bit lonely on the island. But I do have my best mate, Max, with me"

So, I wanted to test their english level and I asked "who is Max?"

Not 1 not 2 but all 5 students shouted together "맥주!!" (beer)

It took me a few seconds before realizing what they were talking about. I seriously laugh out loud. Is so amazing how kids can give such cute answers and how on earth do 9 years old kids know about beer brand?

Recently I started watching this UK drama call Sherlock and I wonder why did I get to know this drama so late because is a really good detective show. After watching this drama, I tend to be more "observant" when looking at ppl, hahaha. Honestly I think is better than the US movie. So far there are 2 seasons and there are only 3 episodes in each season each lasting an hour. Go watch it, is worth your time!

3 comments:

  1. Did we drink Max in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. I haven started drinking at that time hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that the weather there that time was really hot, bro. Your fan was only 10cm away from your face? That's so close! Haha. Others may find it weird, but if that's the only way to ease the heat, I’d definitely do the same. Well, I think that incident just tried to tell you that you need to start using your AC again. Hehe! You know, you have to turn it on sometimes to keep it in good condition.

    ReplyDelete