Thursday, August 16, 2012

Met up with a korean friend for dinner just now and somehow we managed to come upon this topic of getting a korean girlfriend and he said that is really tough these days to get one. I was really curious what could be make a korean guy say this and he replied calmly "because of stupid drama"

He said that many korean girls are now going after guys with height, good skin, good dress sense etc.. thanks to the "effect" of korean dramassss. So now he even has to wear a 5cm insole, take care of his skin (which he never bother in the past) and start to dress well to attract girls. He gave this example that girls wear make-up, wear high heels to "cheat" so now koreans guys have to do even better to "cheat" too haha. I never know Korea is such a scary place, hahaha.

But this also explains the good complexion and dress sense in both korean guys and gals which I think many Singaporeans are envy of. I remember that when I first came Korea I was quite shocked to see guys applying facial product but after 1 and a half year here, it is actually nothing. In fact I am starting to think why most Singapore guys arent doing it? haha. What I am still amazed of is how on earth do they have all these facial products in their bag all the time?

I know a korean friend who wear insole. Alvin, zx and book know him too but I dont know if they notice. Main point is the visible part of the shoe sole is already quite high and there was once we have to take off our shoe for a meal in a restaurant and i saw the inner part, wah! I was surprise to see an inner insole which is more than 3cm. Indeed height is important for korean guys.

Less than 5 months till graduation. Seriously how on earth did time pass so fast?

3 comments:

  1. Who??

    And where is my insole?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, there are only a few korean guys that the 4 of us know.

    Oh... haven buy hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xing Wei6:36 PM

    Pew Pew Pew! Aeroplane coming soon! Zooom!

    ReplyDelete