Monday, November 12, 2012


NO!!!!!!!! Why so fast -1........

Is my first time seeing the windy symbol and indeed is very windy. Good day to stay at home and watch drama, haha.

My secondary school friends are coming in end dec for tour and gosh...the planning part is a nightmare. Everyone has a different mindset of the trip and is so hard to please everyone. Worst is I might have to do all the advance booking. How come I din face such problems when wj and xw came to korea last year.

Not sure if I blogged this before, in almost all restaurant, bars, pub etc. they have all kind of charger and customer can charge their dying phone for free! Is so customer friendly in Korea :) In singapore they might say that electricity bill is too high to provide such service, haha. Or they do provide now?

No comments:

Post a Comment