Saturday, November 10, 2012



Really like this song. From the drama "Horse Doctor"

Someone told me that from my blog entry my life in korea seems so good and that I should blog about bad things too. Ok, your wish come true.

I remembered reading minyi's blog and there were 2 entries that totally describe how I felt as a foreigner studying in overseas especially the part where she said she miss being able to express herself. Indeed, is just so so difficult to express everything I want to say and for someone who likes to say lame stuff and talk cock, this is very torturing. It is very difficult to explain everything in details, is difficult to start a conversation, is difficult to express how I really feel, is difficult to participate in discussion. And because of so much difficulties, I usually end up keeping quiet and observe what is going on instead. Last month in KPMC, there was an incident where one of my friend got scolded for being late and in his defense, he said that it was me who didnt inform him the correct time when it was him who overslept. Is difficult to explain all the details to defend myself and if I insist on doing that, I might make things worst. This are the times where I hope I dont understand Korean at all.

And because I am the only Singaporean in my department (most probably in sch too) is difficult to travel around Korea like how other singaporeans exchange students do where they travel in groups during their weekend. Most of my sg friends who do their exchange here traveled to more places than I do. Travelling alone is boring and is not that I dont want to ask korean friends out but almost all of them go back to their home which are dunno how many donkey hours away during weekend.

Tough life I have in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment