Monday, November 05, 2012

65 more days to D-day. The day that I will have to say good bye to korea. I used to think that I will be really sad on this day but I think I will be too excited to feel it cause I will be going london on this particular day. Guess I will feel the sadness when I start unpacking my boxes of stuff from Korea.

Was removing the posters in my room and I felt a little regretful on why I was so enthu in the first place putting up all these crap because the bluetacks are leaving marks on the wall!!! I am so dead... The landlord is going to deduct money from my deposit :( I still remembered very clearly that when she came into my room on the second day after I moved in to fixed the toilet, her eyeballs almost pop out when she saw me pasting 20 small posters in one corner of the room. Is a good thing that she doesnt have heart problem because 2 weeks later, there are 50 more big posters on the wall.

Anyway I should be the one getting heart attack because when I reach the bottom part of wall to remove the posters, I saw big patch of molds on the wall!!!!And in my sleeping position, my head is just a few cm from this disgusting black molds!! AHHHHHHH!!!! Can you hear my scream!! Is so bad that I leave my posters there covering the molds. Time to change my sleeping position....

Morale of the story: bloody black molds do grow underneath your posters. 

4 comments:

  1. 50 posters??

    What posters you have sia....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. korea cinema gives nice movie posters for free!!!

      Delete
  2. Xing Wei2:28 PM

    bloody?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, just an angry expression haha

    ReplyDelete