Friday, November 09, 2012

Went to watch the James Bond movie today and it turned out to be quite bad. I remembered the past 007 movies were really action packed but this one has too much talking scenes. There is this scene where one of 007's female colleague enter 007's room and started helping him shave his beard and the conversation between them has no link to the movie at all. And why does this version of James Bond looks like a villain?? I thought this character is suppose to be smart and good looking. Anyway he look a bit like Voldemort...

Speaking of movies, the movie theater I went today is really good. The chair will vibrate according to gun shots or explosion and the seats are so spacious where you can cross your leg without hitting the seat in front. And there are couple seat which are sofa kind and they have tall separators dividing the different couples like a cubicle. And the best part is that the seat are placed in such a way that no matter how big the person's head is front of you, it will never block your view.    

I still dont understand the refill culture in Korea. For someone who is born and grew up in Singapore, this refill culture is too good to be true! Like you can refill your drinks in almost all fast food restaurant and in our school canteen if you finish your food you can get them to refill the food for free!! I was wondering what will happen if a Korean (who thought sg got the same culture) ask for refill in singapore McDonald? I would want to see the expression of that staff.

My korean friends started the craze of playing the game "scramble with friends". I am seriously blind when I play this game, is so hard to find a word. Then when I look at all the available words at the end of the game, it felt so ridiculous cause the words suddenly seems so obvious! I need to stop inviting people, is too disgracing hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. so the couple seat vibrate together??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, no chance to experience the seat so dunno, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. mun yi6:12 PM

    actually the guy who plays the new M is the one acted as Voldemort...

    ReplyDelete