Monday, April 02, 2012

I feel so excited for my sis because she will be starting work in 933 officially today as a DJ. I am actually quite amazed how she have come so far to this point, facing the stress in the DJ competition, dealing with her chinese problems and have to hear crap theories for choosing this path from some relatives. I dont think I will be able to do as good as her.

I am quite disappointed in some relatives of mine who thinks that she makes the wrong choice of choosing this path instead of going to university. Yes, a degree is important but how many people can get such a chance to work as a DJ and you are going to learn stuff you wont be able to learn in uni. More importantly her poly results are like godly (a GPA of 4!,) and she can sure enter uni in future. Instead of encouraging her, some relative make really sarcastic comments which is kind of hurtful. I am very sorry for my sis because she has to handle all these crap alone , I should be there to give them a slap.

I saw one of my korean friend studying english and when I look at his book, it really motivate me to study hard for korean.
This is crazy! But the problem with many koreans is that they can understand passage and grammar really well but when it comes to speaking, it is really a different level compared to their grammar level.


saw this poster in my school bus stop this is like the latest thing act cute action in Korea thanks to the sitcom high kick 3. So sad that high kick 3 has come to an end, will miss all the cast in this show. I was surprise to find out that they actually used their real name and only change the family name if they belong to the same family in the show, very interesting concept.


Had this for dinner with daniela's boyfriend. Long story why I have to meet him so I am going to skip the process. I realized that korea restaurant is not 1 person friendly. There are many food that I want to eat or try but there must be a minimum of 2 person, unlike Singapore you can eat alone almost everywhere and anywhere. Sometimes weekend is a headache and I have to like plan where and what to eat when many place in my area are close.


Even though I have been in korea for 1 year plus, it never fails to amaze me whenever I see instant noodles as a proper meal in the menu. There are many korean stalls in SG foodcourt and I wonder if people know that the ramen they eat are actually instant noodles. Nevertheless, 라면is really delicious (n unhealthy).


I saw this election campaign outside my house on sunday. Is so fun!! People dancing and cheering and the songs are personally made with the candidate's name in it. Can you imagine PAP doing this in Sg? I think LKY will get an heart attack immediately.


What a nice weather in my sch these days. I really like this foggy feel, looks so romantic, hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Xing Wei11:56 AM

    I want to go to Korea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) I feel you slapping them virtually already muahahaha.

    ReplyDelete