Monday, September 24, 2012

Attended a school musical few days back performed by the graduate of musical department from our school. They were all talking in dialect and even though I have no idea what they are talking about, their acting skills are superb. But I was wondering what happen if they forget their lines because there are no NG in musical. Anyway is really a good experience and I will attend more musical in future.

After the musical we went to one of the korean's place for meat bbq and drinking session. I was so shocked when I saw his place cause I thought it would be a unit in an apartment but it turns out to be a building by itself like a chalet!

The place is not huge but it looks nice. I never know that a place like this exist around our school.


Eating and drinking session. Whenever I attend this kind of social event in Korea, the age thing and drinking culture never fail to make me feel amazed of Korean culture. Few days back someone was telling me that in Korea if you are not of the same age, is hard to be friends. If I hear this 1 year ago I would think that he is talking cock because in sg, age isnt the factor when it comes to making friends but after near 2 years in Korea, I have to agree with him. People younger are always so careful when speaking to people older than them and the tone becomes different when they speak to people of the same age or to people younger than them. If you were to ask me if this is a good or bad culture, I honestly dont know the answer.

1 comment: