Thursday, September 06, 2012

Third day of school and I am already quite scared of Professor Nam's class. Even though this is my last semester, I have never attend her class before because I have heard of so many scary rumors about her lesson from both Koreans and foreigners.

In this final semester I have 2 of her class because of one it is a compulsory class and the other (call game theory) seems fun cause we get to play mahjong and all kinds of board games in the class. But on the first lesson, I already have tons of homework from her! Normally first lesson is just introduction of the teacher and talk about the content of the module etc. seriously... rumors are true! haha.

I am so obsessed with the drama "reply 1997" recently. I never thought that romance drama can be this nice and addictive, this drama totally change my view of it. Is going to be the last edp next week, NO!!!!


4 comments:

  1. what kind of homework did give, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book review... Very very boring GO related book

      Delete
  2. munyi7:32 PM

    yoonjae or taewoong!!

    ReplyDelete