Saturday, September 29, 2012


Went to Gangnam yesterday to get J.K Rowling latest book. Is so funny that they wrote "J.K Rowling first adult book is here!" (maybe i am the only one who thinks is funny) Is harry potter really considered children book? I always have doubts when I see children queue up for harry potter books in the past, I mean are you sure they can finish the whole book? Maybe someone pay them to queue right? haha. Hope that this adult version is going to be as good as her previous books.


Blackie invited me over to his place to celebrate mid-autumn festival yesterday and when I reach at around 10pm, I saw most of them making the korean version of tang-yuan. Looking at all the flour on the floor and on their shirt, it looks more like some drug making session. I tried to make a few and is not fun, we should just buy from outside haha.

Got this as the mid-autumn festival gift for blackie. Is so good that they have all these different varieties  package in supermarket just for this festival. At night a few of us were playing Big 2 and I won 30kwon from this guy and blackie said to him "if someone ask who bought this SPAM for me, i will think that is you, not daniel" hahaha.


The next day blackie's relative came to his house and they cook a lot for lunch. This is the best korean meal I have ever eaten. Finally I see hope in Korean food after this meal. Looks like I have been eating shit food around school all these time :(

One of my friend broke up with her girlfriend and I think most of us were surprised because they were together for quite long and even put "engaged" on fb status. Few weeks before the break up, we saw a picture of her gf and a dog he was telling us they bought it together and is living with the girl now. Immediately I was like thinking, omg what will happen to the dog if they breakup, and suay suay, dio beh pio also not so accurate, it happened. Poor dog. Anyway less than 2 weeks after the breakup, he got a new gf!! I mean how can one get over this kind of stuff so fast, it makes me wonder if he treats the previous relationship as for fun. I really dont understand this kind of "for fun" attitude in relationship and maybe that is why i am still single.

 It will be like a ghost town in Korea tomorrow, hope I can find a place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment