Sunday, September 16, 2012



I have been doing book summary for baduk history class and game theory class for the past few days. Is a torture because both books are either super duper boring or super difficult.  The book on baduk history is about how all these people contribute to the promotion of GO in europe but I dont understand why some of these people are mentioned in it. There are like 2,3 pages describing their grandmother story and only 2 sentences that are GO related, seriously I think I will be the second person (first is the crazy author of course)on this planet to finish reading all 3 volumes of this dumb series.

The book on game theory is even worst. The korean translator doing the translation for this book must have really good english level because I have no clue what I am reading at all. The first chapter is "Nature and Significance of Play" seriously it is too profound which means it make no sense to me. They talk about how ritual and religion is related to play etc, come on..play is play la have fun, someone needs to bring the author to disney land. And this f***ing book cost me more than 30SGD AHHHH!!!!! Imagine the numbers of OST I can buy!


This is my third time eating indian food in Korea and they taste really good. The curry sauce on the right taste like the small cheese cube (tomato flavour) with a cow pic, something I love to eat when I was young. When I go back SG, maybe I should try buying that cheese and mashed it on plain roti prata, wooo... sounds delicious. Anyway this dish cost around S$10.50, I think no indian in singapore will dare to sell it at this price


This is the best GO book I have read so far regarding games explanation. All the comments and tons of variations diagram are done up personally by LSD. I am not a fan of LSD because his playing style is too difficult to understand, even pro cant predict his next move. I remember few weeks back when he was playing with gu li in samsung cup, this pro commentator was so happy as if  he won a title match when he correctly predicted LSD next move. Anyway this is the first time I feel motivated to play more GO after reading a GO book. Cause normally after reading a GO book I will like "heck la, so difficult and tired le, sleep la" hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. where did you buy that book from? help me buy the korean version leh, haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're addicted to OSTs -_-

    ReplyDelete