Saturday, September 22, 2012

If I have to choose my number 1 korean drama during my 2 years stay, it will definitely be Reply 1997. This drama is not just about love story but also friendship, kinship etc. stuff you will experience when growing up. After watching the last episode of Replay 1997, it makes me think a lot. It makes me wonder if I have treasured my secondary/ poly life enough, if I have made good memories out of my life such that if 1 day I would to look back will I be smiling or feeling regretful. We can only be young once and I hope that I can live life to the fullest.

I find it really amazing that I have kept this blog of mine for 7 years. Looking back at the entries 7 years ago, it brings back so much memories, things that I will never be able to remember if not for blogger and I really appreciate these memories.

Went to suwon competition today. I went to this com last year too but I was selling GOSHOP stuff instead of playing. They have many different category in this com and this year I join this category call "EVENT" where it is a 5 vs 5 team event but you change your seat after every 20 moves and your opponent for the 5 boards are different too. Before the start of every round we have to choose our GO bowl which contains  special "power" in some of them such as opponent cant play any move around the stone u just played etc. I remembered that I tried using this "power" to revive a bend 3 shape and I was happily thinking, oh yea I must be a genius to think of this method to save this damm dead group, even my opponent was impress by how I used the special "power". So while I was admiring my "magical" move thinking that my opponent will play somewhere else, he suddenly took out a paper and said that he will use his special power too (i didnt know he had one!!!) and that is to prevent his opponent from playing anywhere near the last opponent piece was placed, which means it is a direct counter attack of my special "power". I was totally stunned and I could hear the word F**K YOU so loudly in my head, hahaha.

1 comment: