Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I received a package from my sis yesterday and I am so amazed by the number of stamps on the envelop. Seriously, is there a need for so many stamps? I have been to korea's post office a lot of times and I have never seen them use so much stamps. And look at the size of the stamps! It looks more like scotch tape to me. If my sis was to send this to US, I think the stamp itself can be the envelop.

Attended Prof Choi lesson today. I feel quite sad for my fellow classmate because he is repeating and repeating AND repeating the same thing over and over AND over again. And it is so obvious (at least to me) that he is trying to waste time because he keeps looking at the clock and rephrasing the same sentence for dont know how many donkey times. Even with my kindergarten korean level I can understand all these, I cant imagine how my friends feel. No wonder I see most people playing with smart phone during his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment