Saturday, May 14, 2011

Before coming to Korea I have heard that plastic surgery is quite common here. I have seen advertisement in trains showing the before and after picture of PS. I have not seen personally how PS can transform a person though.

I mentioned before that there was a few pro in my orientation camp group I attended last month so I decided to check out their profile in korea baduk association website and i got really traumatized by one of the picture.


This is the pic in the korea baduk association website. When my friend told me this is that guy in my group, I ask him to check a few more times if he made a mistake or not. Because this person look totally different now... Cindy told me that he is now consider the best looking pro in korea. (she is not referring to this pic)


He is one of the guy in this pic. And the most shocking thing is that he didnt go for PS. Wah, can you imagine the kind of determination to change that much?

And I mention about the main actor in Secret Garden....



Seriously there is just something different about this 2 face but I just cant tell what is it. Is it the lighting or makeup?

Think 2 years later no one can recognize me when I go back Singapore. Muhahahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment