Sunday, May 08, 2011

Have started watching Secret Garden and is better than I thought, now I know why my sis keep watching it. The soundtrack is really good too and I even bought it!! hahahha.

Stay up late last night to watch the live telecast of the election. Results for the opposition is better than the previous election and I hope this change can push PAP to look at the low/average incoming family more (me of course!!!!). George Yeo is no longer a minister and to think I met him in the airport the day I came Korea, my mum still talked to him.

I attended the school carnival concert last week and I didnt manage to take any pictures because I forgot to bring camera. The concert was quite cool and is outdoor kind. But there was this performance that I cant forget. This girl sang poker face by lady gaga. I seriously think she read the wrong lyrics because she keep saying focus face and there is this part where the actual song is p-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face but this girl keep singing or maybe I heard her sing f-f-f-fu*ker face. Cindy heard the same thing too. I think the korean around us thought we were mad cause everyone was enjoying the song and the 2 of us were laughing like mad.

Weather in Korea is getting really good because is almost as hot as Singapore now! WOOO!!! Time to get a fan because my room will soon become an oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment