Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lunch in canteen yesterday was great! One of the best meal I have eaten in school especially the mash potato. The hot dog stick thing is not really nice but I think a lot of korean love it. I even saw one korean trying to take one extra but was scolded by the canteen aunty.


For someone like my age I think is time to eat healthier so I decided to cut own on snacks and eat healthier food.


I realize i am running out of space for my posters.

Today is the second time I have a hair cut in korea and I have reach a conclusion that in order for any hairdresser in korea to pass their graduation test, they have to cut a perfect mushroom hairstyle. OMG... seriously there is a mushroom on my head right now. I am super disappointed after the hair cut yet the hairdresser look so excited and happy as if she just won a hair cut competition ..yes i feel like slapping her, haha. I should hide in my room for the next whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment