Saturday, May 07, 2011

I went myeongdong today to walk around and is super crowded. I wanted to take some pictures of how scary the Christians are in korea but no chance, shall try the next time I go. Because they will carry banner with writing " believe jesus heaven, no jesus hell" Most of them are elderly and they will stand for long hours reading stuff from bible or sing christian songs. I mean what if everything in the bible is fake? Wont they be wasting their lives away? I just feel very sad every time I see them.

Giordano in Korea is so so hip compared to Singapore. Their designs are a lot better and I think the price is a few times more expensive than SG but still there are many korean buying Giordano stuff.

I saw some of the females in our department appear in Baduk TV playing some league competition and when I know their strength I got super shocked. I mean I know there are kyu, low dan and high dan female players in our department but those few whom I thought spend more time on make up than baduk and there is one whom I think is quite pretty are actually high-dan players. Seriously, never judge a book by its cover ESPECIALLY IN BADUK DEPARTMENT. I finally know the meaning of traumatize.......

No comments:

Post a Comment