Saturday, May 14, 2011

Few days ago when I walk into the baduk department building I thought there was some poster pasting competition cause there was this poster in every corner of the building.... ok maybe not because I didnt see it in the toilet.


I thought it was strange because the notice board is not full yet and the way they paste the poster, even the blind can sense it...


Our department's notice board. At first glance I thought they put up Yusof Ishak's face...


Our locker. My locker was spare because it is the second row from the bottom, HENG AH....


Outside our classroom....

Apparently this fake Yusok Ishak looking guy embezzle around 2million plus of sch fund and thats why the school fees was increase and he is like the common enemy of the school now.

Morale of the story, never owe or steal money from Koreans because your picture (it may not look like u though) will appear everywhere! Yes, they are very powerful, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment