Thursday, May 12, 2011

Finished watching Secret Garden and is now one of my favorite korean drama. I seldom watch romance drama but the plot for this show is quite interesting even though is unrealistic. I came across the interview video of the stars in the show and omg!! they look so different especially the main actor..he look quite scary without makeup.

It has been 3 months in Korea and life is good so far. Weather is getting hotter day by day but the temperature at night is really good. Cindy say 5 more weeks and it will be holiday. Wah, time pass really fast.

So far I have not regret coming to Korea because I get to know more people and learn new stuff but most importantly I get to experience a different lifestyle and I get to see many things beyond Singapore, something that I will never know if I stay in Sinagpore. Hope that I still feel the same when the new sem starts, haha.

p.s. my dear monkey sis, if you see this please call mummy, she is worry about you, hope you are still alive. Remember to buy souvenir for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment